Your local Patches have put together a guide of places you can go to watch football games and also enjoy some great drink and food specials.
The Beach House
- Location: 906 West Beech St., Long Beach
- Details: Located in the West End of Long Beach, this place offers five star food. They have 22 LCD screens, which are 50 inches or larger. They offer drink $3 drink specials on bloody Mary’s, Mimosa’s and Domestic drinks. Mondays they have wing specials.
- Phone: 516-208-8733
Kasey's Kitchen and Cocktails
- Located at: 23 N. Park Ave., Rockville Centre
- Details: Located in Rockville Centre, this place offers five-star food. They have flat screens with every game surrounding the bar, and wing and burger specials on Sundays.
- Phone: 516-766-5049
- Location: 275 Merrick Rd., Lynbrook
- Details: This franchise restaurant/sports bar offers Sunday Football with $3 domestics, $4 imports and half price appetizers (at bar only). All games in High-Def on flat screen televisions.
- Phone: 516-256-2820
- Location: 948 Broadway, Woodmere
- Details: This nightclub and sports bar has been around since 1959. With pool tables and a dart board if you feel like taking a break from watching the game. All games on big-screen televisions. Specials to be announced.
- Phone: 516-374-5252
- Location: 332 Central Ave., Lawrence
- Details: This neighborhood bar offers drink specials to be announced during game time.
- Phone: 516-295-9870
Connolly’s Irish P
- Location: 280 Hempstead Ave., Malverne
- Details: This Irish Pub with friendly service is offering twenty-five cent wings during the football games.
- Phone: 516-887-5160
Raxx Pool & Grill
- Location: 510 Hempstead Tpke., West Hempstead
- Details: This neighborhood pool room, lounge and bar featuring pool tables, 42 inch televisions and more. Wings and drink specials during games.
- Phone: 516-538-9896