Here’s what you need to know about Long Beach this Thursday:
1. Long Beach Public Library will host a writing workshop where all are welcome. Writers will have a chance to share their work with peers, as well as participate in a writing exercise.
2. Hey ladies - looking for something to do tonight? Lola’s Kitchen and Wine Bar is having “girls night out” specials, including $15 dinners, bottles of wine, sangria and more – but just for the girls. Head down to Nicks Tuscan Grill for ladies night, featuring $5 martinis and $4 appetizers at the bar.
3. If you’re craving some good prime ribs, The Saloon has a prime rib night every Thursday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Take advantage of a choice of a soup or salad and a prime rib – all for $19.95.
4. Stop by and see Rev. Kathleen T. Regan’s solo show at the Long Beach Library’s West End Branch. Her work ranges from seascapes to reflections of the soul and will be on display through Jun. 30.
5. Later today on Patch: Don’t forget to check out a story about Ellen DeFrancesco, a writer for the popular Long Beach/Oceanside MacaroniKid website. This guide provides parents with exciting local activities that are family and kid friendly.