A listing of single-family properties sold in the city last month.
The following is a list of single-family home sales in Long Beach through July. Click on the address links for additional information, including annual taxes and interior features
.Sept. 21 78 Wyoming Ave.
- This ranch with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath sold for $270,000.Sept. 2899 Nebraska St.
- This ranch with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath sold for $285,000.Sept. 10 546 W. Chester St.
- This Colonial with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths sold for $650,000.Sept. 4609 Laurelton Blvd.
- This Colonial with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths sold for $540,000.Sept. 4154 W. Beech St.
- This antique/historic home with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths sold for $670,000.Sept. 4130 W. Hudson St.
- This ranch with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths sold for $325,000.Sept. 24510 Franklin Blvd.
- This Mediterranean with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths sold for $375,000.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now