Over the past two days, Long Beach Patch has been inundated with calls, e-mails, texts and Facebook messages from homeowners looking for a shimmer of information about their homes. Patch has done our best to provide as much information as possible with the help of our readers.
To assist further, Patch is asking residents looking for information to ask their questions in the comment section below and in turn, we ask anyone with information to respond in the comment section (you can also post photos). Patch will also do our best to find answers.
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Sandy - The Aftermath
- City Manager: Long Beach Under 'Extreme Flooding'
- Health Commissioner Orders Water-Consumption Ban in Long Beach
- Long Beach Water, Sewer Systems Out
- City Officials Focus on Getting Residents to Safety
- City Officials Offer Post-Hurricane Update
- Power Outages Preventing City from Communication More With Residents
- National Guard Distributing Food, Water in Long Beach
- Police Commish Warns of Potential Looting
- City of Long Beach Issues Important Updates
- City Officials, Schumer: No Drinking Water Until Next Week