ATTENTION!!! If you have a water damaged car, the city has private towers removing them. To get your car released, you have to pay them $200 pus $25 a day storage UNLESS you just sign the car over to them. Call a private tower and get $200.
wikyjalo November 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM
We called our insurance company, who contacted the LB police for us. We had to simply fill out the form, the police faxed it to the insurance company and it was all taken care of. It didn't cost us anything.
Patrick Smith November 26, 2012 at 06:13 PM
nobody reads this patch,due to lack of real news or any news .go and interview city council men


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »