.

Nearby: CO Incident, Fatal Fire

Hewlett home. Credit Brian Brackman
Hewlett home. Credit Brian Brackman
Fatal Apartment Fire
An 8-year-old boy died in an apartment fire during the blizzard last weekend. Others were injured and 200 residents remain displaced. Read more here.

House Fire

The Hewlett Fire Department responded to a house fire at around 11:30 a.m. at a Seawane Drive home in Hewlett Harbor. Upon arrival, firefighters found fire on the first floor of the home. The fire was quickly knocked down. Read more here.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
A mother and two children were overcome by carbon monoxide in a Dolphin Drive home in Hewlett Neck. Read more here.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »