Experience with all aspects of the business office, including budget preparation, payroll, purchasing, insurance, employee benefits, facilities, transportation and food services, as well as knowledge of contract negotiations.
Clinical Practice Coordinator, Telemetry, Plainview Hospital
- Utilizes the nursing process in delivering care to assigned patients.
- Participates in the education of patient and/or significant other.
- Participates in interdisciplinary discharge planning activities.
- Evaluates assigned nursing staff performance on shift collaboratively with the nurse manager.
- Truck processing, productivity and procedures.
- Purge assigned areas of the warehouse after truck is 100% processed as directed by manager on duty.
- Leads day-to-day work activities by assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards to ensure efficient store operations.
- Ensure proper organization and categorization of the Warehouse.
- Ensure effective processing of all defective merchandise.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining expected stock level to all store sections.
- Position provides guidance and training to all levels of associates on inventory management, including purging, stocking and truck activity.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Monitors and manages inventory controls by implementing cost containment and reduction strategies.
- Plans, administers and directs programs to distribute materials, supplies and equipment for a store.
- Directs daily inventory management operations to ensure associates have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
A bra fit stylist has the opportunity to educate, uplift and build relationships with customers by offering a personalized bra fit and styling service. Applicants must have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a high-end luxury retail environment.
Financial Analyst, North Shore-LIJ
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and reports on routine financial indicators (registration dates, accounts receivables, account coding and charging, cash flow, budgets, GL, P&L, statistical data and reserves).
- Reports on results on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Tracks and reports on statistical variances. Reports discrepancies to manager.
- May design, develop and modify systems and procedures to enhance departmental processing, as needed.
- Maintains proprietary databases including data integrity, timeliness of data input and accuracy of data.
- Participates in internal audits involving coding, charging, reimbursements, etc. to ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures and state and federal regulations, as needed.
- Maintains compliance with various state, federal and industry standards and regulations.
- Performs related duties, as required.
Active NYS veterinary technician license or/ licensed eligible