The following information was supplied by the Long Beach Police Department/Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- John Robertson, 23, of Elmhurst was arrested and charged with possession of a forged instrument, driving with a suspended license and a bench warrant in Long Beach on May 8.
- Ricardo Tenorio, 49, of Island Park was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license at West Broadway on May 11.
- Danny Vooris Jr., 23, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary at East Park Avenue on May 12.
- Lisa Shipper, 48, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated at Wyoming Avenue and West Park Avenue on May 13.
- Christopher Pettey, 27, of Smithtown was arrested and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny at Long Beach police headquarters on May 14.
- Davona Nellums, 23, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with shoplifting at Kohl’s, at 3600 Long Beach Road in Oceanside, on May 13.
- Elizabeth Gluck, 34, of Merrick was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated at Lido Boulevard in Lido Beach on May 12.
Follow the Long Beach Police Department on Twitter and Facebook.
To report illegal activity, call the LBPD's Confidential Tip Line at 705-7370. Dial 911 for emergencies.
For questions about this police report, email email@example.com.