The following information was supplied by the Long Beach Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
- Sanita Dasrat, 44, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with maintaining a rooming house in a residential district at East Market Street on Oct. 10.
- Terrence Farr, 46, undomiciled, was arrested and charged with grand larceny and petit larceny at Long Beach Police Department headquarters on Oct. 7.
- Charles Burns, 21, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with an active Long Beach bench warrant, criminal possession of a stimulant, criminal possession of a narcotic drug with intent to sell, criminal possession of a controlled substance, and resisting arrest at Long Beach Boulevard on Oct. 11.
- Dean Atkinson, 47, of Oceanside was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance at LBPD headquarters on Oct. 11.
- Zebedee Jones, 25, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with an active Long Beach arrest warrant at Minnesota Avenue on Oct. 13.
Follow Long Beach Patch on Facebook.