The following information was supplied by the Long Beach Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
- Jermaine Rodgers, 22, of Amityville was arrested and charged with criminal possession of stolen property at Lafayette Boulevard and West Hudson Street on Dec. 3.
- Patricia O'Neill, 24, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with violating an active Long Beach City Court probation warrant at Magnolia Boulevard on Dec. 4.
- Robert Stockdale, 28, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, driving while ability impaired, child endangerment, driving with a suspended license, driving without a license and unlawful possession of marijuana at National Boulevard and West Chester Street on Dec. 5.
- Shlomo Gross, 39, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license, driving without wearing a seatbelt, and driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street at East Fulton Street on Dec. 6.
- Craig Pecker, 38, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a narcotic drug with intent to sell, criminal possession of a controlled substance, driving with a suspended license and passing through a red traffic light at West Broadway on Dec. 7.
- Marra Mawhinney, 22, of Rockville Centre was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated at Delaware Avenue and West Beech Street on Dec. 8.